1. Outline all my tasks for the following day
2. Prioritize the tasks
3. Pick the top 5 highest priority tasks
4. Assign a set amount of time to devote to each task
5. Schedule non-negotiable blocks of time the following day to tackle the 5 tasks, putting the most difficult tasks first
6. Schedule short breaks in between 5-30 minutes
7. Review day. Ask what was great? How can you make tomorrow in better?
Use your PHD (Pig headed Discipline) to get your MBA (Massive Bank Account)
Do You Want
To Get More Out of Life?
Enter your name and email to download the top 5 lessons I've learned after a decade of mentorship with Tony Robbins and 2 billionaires, for FREE!